The PDF file format is one of the most widely used. This kind of format is frequently used by people to read, distribute, and present many materials.
- Its success can be attributed to the fact that it is a portable viewer compatible with various platforms and is very practical for all users.
- This view, however, does not permit significant alterations to PDF files when used online.
- The goal in these situations is to turn your PDF into an editable Word document.
So it's crucial to understand where and how to convert PDF to Word. This page introduce a very useful PDF editor to convertir PDF a Word on a Windows PC.
Utilize the Best PDF Editor - iTop PDF to Convert a PDF to Word
Utilizing a desktop or PC PDF to Word converter is the most popular option. Try iTop PDF if you want a free, easy way to convert PDFs.
- iTop PDF is a strong and dependable software to edit and convert PDF files.
- It can not only view PDF files, but also edit and encrypt PDF files. The most important thing is that it allows you to freely convert between multiple file formats.
- Although it requires storage, it provides many features and benefits.
- For instance, iTop PDF allows you to create, organize, and safeguard numerous PDFs.
How to Covert PDF to Word Using iTop PDF
You must take a few easy but precise actions if you want to convert your PDF to Word on your computer. iTop PDF is a fantastic internet converter choice that you can use to accomplish this. Learn how to operate this software to convert your PDF files to Word files:
- Step 1: Open your laptop's browser and go to the iTop PDF website as your first step.
- Step 2: Download and install this PDF editor on your computer desktop, then run the software.
- Step 3: On the main interface, click Open PDF, select the PDF file you need to convert and open it. If you have opened this PDF file recently, you can also find it in the Quick Guide and open it.
- Step 4: Click Convert on the top toolbar, you will see many format conversion options, here please choose to Word.
- Step 5: In the new pop-up window, select the folder you want to save, and then click Convert to Word, your PDF file will be converted into a Word document immediately.
- Step 6: When everything is finished, you can view the converted Word files in the folder you choosed.
Convert PDF to Word Online
iTop PDF also provides a tool to convert PDF files to Word documents online. First, you need to enter the official website of iTop PDF, and then you will see the PDF to Word online conversion tool. The conversion speed is very fast and it is also a very convenient way to convert PDF to Word.
iTop PDF accomplishes the fundamental task of converting PDF files into DOC or DOCX files, but it also makes it possible to convert PDFs into PPT, Excel and thirteen more formats. OCR, a tool that automatically converts any scanned PDF into an editable file, is another feature of iTop PDF.